Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dreams of August 2, 2009

I was at the beach with a friend. Then she goes off to talk to a guy. A guy comes over to me and we start talking. My friend calls me over to ask me if I think a guy that had passed by was cute. I said that I couldn't answer because the guys I was talking to knew the question and I assumed him straight. She realises and say ok and we both go back to our guys.
A powerpuffgirl song starts playing and I sing along. The guy I was with was surprised to hear me singing it and he laughed; so did I.
I see my cousin and teacher discussing something in a book about classes.
I see a group of girls (about 4) quarreling. One girl was angry at how her friend, Ape, had changed. She said that they hadn't been close since... and I interrupt and say "primary school". The girl looks over at me wondering how I knew that. Then Ape and her 2 other friends go into a store and the girl starts crying. I grab her and tell her, "she's changed and so have you". I tell her that there's someone out there who's perfect for the new her.
I find myself lying flat on the ground with her sitting atop me still crying. I ask her if her friend's name was really Ape, she replied yes and we both laughed. After a while she calms down and stops crying. Then, before another store, a friend emereges and another arriving, both assuming that we are having sex. They were both laughing. Then they saw that we wern't and left disaapointed. The girl and I laughed.
The girl goes into the store and I see someone I like running. I go into the store and tell her (who had become a boy) that I'm going running for a special reason.

No comments: