Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Angels of My Song

My master, my king, angel of my song,
I know that you have waited far too long,
For this war to be over
And you to have won,
But do not lose hope,
Keep singing your song
And by the end of your melody
You will have won;
Victorious, valiant, bold and strong.

Time and time again, yes you have failed,
Doubtful of your song, your enemies regaled.
The day will come and them proven wrong
No longer doubting the angel of my song.
So don't lose hope,
Keep sining your song,
By the end of your melody,
You will have won.

The time is right so make your move,
You have much to gain and little to lose,
You have been singing for years so long
And now is the time for all to hear your song;
But at the top of the world, mighty and strong,
Do not forget those, the angels of your song.

No comments: